Saturday, March 23, 2019

We want that golden hour!

Hey everyone! I'm pretty sure I have mentioned it before, but we want to shoot our film opening during golden hour. If you are unaware of the term "golden hour", I will explain.  Golden hour, as defined by golden-hour.com "is often defined as the first and last hour of sunlight in the day when the special quality of light yields particularly beautiful photographs. Shooting during golden hour will allow us to make our shots look more whimsical and engaging. Here are some photos that were taken during golden hour:




As you can see, these images are bright and full of warmth.  I did a quick google search and I found out that the sun will set at 7:35 pm on Monday. Knowing this information, Andrea and I will make sure to head to our filming location at about a quarter to 6 to get a feel for the area and begin staging out or shots. If the weather is bad on Monday, we are going to be VERY upset. I checked the weather for Monday and it says it is going to be PARTLY CLOUDY. I do not think that that is a bad thing, but I guess we will find out Monday. If it rains, I may cry. That's too dramatic. I will probably shed a single tear.

No comments:

Post a Comment