Sunday, March 17, 2019

Improvise, Adapt, Overcome

Hey everyone! As I mentioned in a previous post, we were not able to film last Wednesday due to some unfortunate circumstances. Currently, we are on track to film during spring break. Before we film , Andrea and I are planning to go to our shooting location to figure out how we want our shots to look. Since Eva is busy all this week, I am going to be in the shots. We will also be able to see how easy it is to climb our talking tree. This will be the time where we will perfect our storyboard so when we are ready to shoot, we will know exactly what shots to take. We are planning to do that some time this week when time permits. This is the last week of the quarter after all. Only three and a half days left till Spring Break and there will be no slacking! Andrea and I will be ready to shoot during Spring Break and will be able to produce an absolutely amazing film opening. Optimism is key for this project. Negative thoughts are not permitted. I tend to be a very negative person but do not fret, I will do my best to suppress these emotions as we work on our film opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment