Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Uh Oh

Hey again!I mentioned a few blog posts ago that Andrea and I would begin shooting our film opening tomorrow. But unfortunately, the universe hates us and some obstacles have appeared in our way. First off, our actress Eva broke her foot while performing in a play. I feel very sorry for her that poor girl, but now we are going to have to wait a few weeks to shoot because we do not want our character to have a boot on in our film opening. There would be no way for her to climb the tree if she had a boot on and it would be very hard for her to run through a field(something we have been planning for her to do). Not only is Eva's foot broken, I was just reminded today that it is my dad's birthday tomorrow. I know I am a bad daughter please do not come for me. Well, we are going out for dinner tomorrow night so even if Eva's foot was not broken, I would not have been able to attend our shoot.

Honestly, I think it is a good thing that we were not able to shoot tomorrow. I think it would have been a bit rushed. Andrea and I do not yet have all the props that we need for the production. We are planning to go to the dollar store sometime in the next week to accumulate some affordable props.  We also will probably end up shooting during spring break because next week Andrea, Eva, and I just have a lot going on. None of us our leaving, so we will be able to shoot during this week and even reshoot if necessary. After all, the shooting location is 5 min away from my house. Andrea, Eva, and I are strong, independent women who can problem solve and can always figure out what to do when we encounter some obstacles!


No comments:

Post a Comment