Sunday, March 24, 2019

How did I forget to mention the script?

Hey everyone! I cannot believe that I forgot to mention that Andrea and I made a script for tomorrow . We made this script a few weeks back, and I completely forgot to inform you dedicated blog readers.


https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dwUIUFAmg2QzaYCnuSywLGs_u6bCjIsG2C35tqav5z8/edit?usp=sharing


Tomorrow is our first day of filming, and I am starting to get jitters. I'm the type of person who stresses over everything and I guess it can be a good and a bad thing. Its good because it means that I put lots of effort in the work. that I produce in the sole hope that it turns out amazing. Its bad because it is not good for my mental health.  I have gotten a lot better at managing my stresses, but sometimes I become overwhelmed and I let it get the best of me. Right now, I'm in a pretty good state other than the fact that I have a few jitters, but that is to be expected because this is a huge project after all. Wow, that was like a diary entry. I digress.

Well, take a look at the script. It's pretty much complete. Tomorrow we can make changes to it if necessary. I better get a good night's rest because we have a BIG day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment