Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Music Madness


Hey everyone!As you know already, our film opening is going to help portray our main character Alice as an innocent and pure girl. We are going to dress her in white and show her doing a lot of child-like activities. Our film opening is also going to take place outdoors in a grassy field so it is going to feature lots of nature. We want the music in the opening scene to have a specific mystical/ fantastical/quirky vibe. Music will help set the tone and pace for our film. If we choose the wrong track, it could mess up the entire piece. We must choose the perfect tune.

We have been browsing royalty free music websites because then we do not have to get approval from those who created the music. This is much more simple. There are many websites that offer royalty free music and I have been perusing them. Here are some of the royalty free music websites that I have checked out if your interested.




However, I did not find any tracks that peaked my interest there. I did end up checking out the Youtube Audio Library and I found this royalty free track called "Ischia" that may work. It has a romantic sounding whimsical esque beat that I think may work for our film. I find it really hard to describe songs so why don't you just listen for yourself. I'm not 100% sure that we are going to use this song, but there is a great possibility!



No comments:

Post a Comment