Saturday, March 2, 2019

Class Group Meeting #1







                                                           



 Hey everyone! Last Thursday, my teacher divided my class into groups of 5 to discuss our projects. She did this so that we could get other people's opinions and critiques about our ideas. Well, I really did not have an idea so no one could really critique my film opeing idea since it was practically non-existant. They liked the fact that I want my film opening to be a charcater driven strory with a Ladybird kind of feel. What I really got out of the group meeting was the fact that I learned how to better design my blog. A kid in my group named Jake told me that my blog's theme was too simple and lacked personality. He then instructed me on how I could personalize my blog by going to the tab "theme" and then clicking the button "customize". From there, I learned I could chnage just about everything from the font color to font size to background image. I settled on an image of a blossoming cherry blossom tree. I think the phtot is absoluetly gorgeous. The best part about the image? I got it off a website called Pexels which offers FREE stock images and backgrounds.  All you have to do is download the image to the computer. Here is the link in case any of you would like to check it out!



https://www.pexels.com/search/background/




































With my new-found power, I have been able to make my blog "prettier" and more visually-appealing.  Next time we have a group meeting I will take some photos so that you can get an inside scoop and see our collaborative process!



No comments:

Post a Comment