Thursday, March 14, 2019

Group meeting #2


Hey everyone!Today my teacher organized another group meeting so that we could get feedback from others that  have not heard about our project. It was really beneficail to get opinions from people that were not me or Andrea. Andrea and i are super connected to the project and alrady have a specific mindset, so it was good to hear from this group.  Many people told me that they thought my idea was original and unique, but may be hard to pull off. They said if we do it right, it can come out fantastic. But if we do it wrong, it could be a disaster. We do not want a disaster. Thats a huge no no in my book. One girl in my group said that we should make the field in our film opening an escape for our character and I really like that idea. I think that is on par with our current idea. This one kid in my group thought that we should use a smaller tree, but I then informed him that our character needs to climb it. I think that it is really hard to fully inform others about my idea becuase it is indeed random.  My group members told me that they thought it was a good idea that we were dressing our character in white becuase it will help to convey our chracter's innocent nature. Overall, this group meeting was a lot more beneficial than the last one becuase I actually had a film opening idea to share with the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment