Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Um Excuse me Corona Virus You Are Interfering With My Aice Media Project

Hey blog reader! I hope you are doing well. I am currently under quarantine because of the coronavirus. My parents will not let go anywhere or allow anyone to come over. I understand this precaution because even if I do not fall victim to the virus, I could potentially give it to someone who may not be able to fight it off. While this is annoying, I know this is what needs to be done to possibly make the virus go away faster. With that being said, I am not allowed to hang out with my partner. This means that we are probably going to have to work on this project from the comfort of our own homes. Maybe in a few weeks, we could see each other, however, it is important not to waste valuable time. Luckily, we have facetime and skype so that we can converse with each other often about the project. We also have google docs which allow us to both edit documents from the comfort of our own homes. 

We are probably going to have to change our short film idea because it is no longer feasible because our shooting locations are closed and our actors are all in quarantine. This is a very stressful situation but I know my partner and I are going to get through it. Over the next week or so, my partner and I will devise a new approach to our project!

Image result for flower cute gif
Stay safe! Practice social distancing!










No comments:

Post a Comment