Thursday, March 19, 2020

Online Class Meeting

Hey blog reader! In the midst of all this panic, my teacher decided to hold an online meeting today through Canvas to chat with my class about how we should proceed with our project. We will not be back in school for a few weeks(if ever) so I'm really glad we were able to have this meeting. It was very reassuring to kind of be back in the "classroom environment". She informed us that our project is still going on and to try to adapt. She said we may have to revise our ideas so that we can now film under new conditions.  Of course, many people are a bit concerned because they cannot shoot at certain locations or their actors are in quarantine. I told my teacher that I am not allowed to leave my house and I cannot have people over. She once again said that we must adapt. One of my peers suggested that maybe we try to make an experimental film because then I could possibly shoot just in and around my house. i have not watched many experimental films so that is something that I may want to research if I need to completely change my filming idea. I am a bit overwhelmed with having to do this project under these conditions, but I know that my partner and I will eventually accomplish the task at hand! 




My partner and I are still deciding how we want to approach the short film but we are working on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment