Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Thoughts in my Head

Hello lovely blog reader! I hope you are doing well! I am currently writing this with the biggest headache of my life. Want to know why? I checked the screen time on my phone and turns out I used my phone for 14 hours today. Not only are my eyes strained, I feel ashamed of myself. So much time wasted just scrolling through tik tok and Instagram aimlessly. This is a wake-up call for sure.

I have been in my house for over 2 weeks. I not allowed to go anywhere(except walks around my neighborhood) and people cannot come over. I'm bored. However, when I'm bored, that's when the best ideas strike me. Well, I don't really have any solid ideas right now but maybe I could make a short film about boredom but showcase it in a way that's not boring to the audience.  Just an idea. This was probably becuase Elly had me listen to a song called Paralyzer by Nf. It is about someone who feels "numb" and realizes they dont enjoy life like they used to.

I also had an idea of making a short film about maybe my brother. All he does is sit and play Roblox all day so it may be fun to explore that idea.  Then again I can't trust a 10-year-old with my project. I also had an idea to make a film about someone who is trying to cook dinner for their family but it all goes awry. These are just ideas that popped in my head but maybe they will inspire me to write a story. I am limited to my house, Elly's house, and thats it. Thus, I'm going to have to get a bit creative Who knows?

Also, my classmates informed me and my partner that we should really take a look into experimental films because we have limited actors and filming locations. That is something that I plan to research because that may be a route that my partner and I take. I am very inspired right now.

I hoped you enjoyed reading me babble.

Blah blah blah GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY


No comments:

Post a Comment