Friday, March 13, 2020

GO AWAY CORONA YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE

Hi, today Donald Trump declared a National Emergency because of the Corona Virus. While I am concerned about my health and my loved one's health, I am worried about how this is going to affect my project. My dad did not even let me go to school today, and that was before Trump even declared a national emergency. He is worried about me going out and interacting with large groups of people. 

Essentially, he is quarantining my entire family in my house until further notice just to be safe. Elly and I have not yet finished writing our script but there are scenes that occur outside of my house....so I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the project deadline being so close. Oh, did I mention? School is closed this week and next week is spring break. I'm not even sure if we will be back in school after the break ends. Elly and I do not want to have to change our idea because it already took us so long to even get to the idea(you would know that if you read my other blog posts). 

I'm very nervous now because how are we going to shoot in a school if the school is closed?? Maybe we can stage a classroom but I do not have 30 desks and an empty room to stage one. Maybe we could go somewhere else like the library, but that is probably closed as well. I am very stressed. I do not want to have to change my idea. In summation, there is no summation. 

Some memes that made me a bit happier:

Image result for coronavirus memes

Image result for coronavirus memes

No comments:

Post a Comment