Sunday, March 1, 2020

I may not know what I am writing about...but at least I found a way to write when I have an idea to write about!

Hello, you may have noticed my unnecessarily long and convoluted title. I feel like that title encapsulates how I feel right now. ALL OVER THE PLACE. I want to have an idea on what to write my short film on so bad! But alas, no ideas. During last class, some students were able to explain their predicaments and get feedback from other students. My partner and I were unable to share due to lack of time but we will get to share next class. I think conversing with my peers will open my horizons to some new ideas and perspectives. 

On a brighter note, I found out about a script writing service called Celtx. Celtx is a free script writing service that helps you properly format a script(like the professionals). While I myself am not a professional screenwriter, I think having a properly formatted script will make me feel extremely put together and organized. Celtx has a free and paid version but I think utilizing just the free version will suffice. It has options such as headers and it has the typical font that you see in most scripts. Pretty neat! I played around with it for a bit and while I have a few things I need to learn, I'm off to a great start!

Celtx Interface


















No comments:

Post a Comment