Sunday, March 15, 2020

Hazel's Costume Design

Hi friends! Welcome back to my blog! Over this weekend, Elly and I discussed what clothes we want our main character Hazel to wear. We want her to have a quirky, aesthetic vibe, thus we will put her in quirky, aesthetic clothes. Right now, the 2000s fashion is becoming trendy again. All the cool kids are wearing shrugs, cute little hairstyles, etc. Hazel will be emulating this style becuase we think it will make her appear "cuter'' and girly. This will help to play up the "love-stricken" aspect of the short film. 

I have many of these types of clothing because I myself like this style. I also have a terrible shopping addiction which meant I had a myriad of options to choose from. Thus, instead of going to the mall, I walked 3 feet to my closet to look for some fits. Elly and I previously discussed wanting to incorporate the color yellow into our film because it will add that the "quirky" factor as yellow is often associated with that. I noticed that I do not have many yellow tops but I found a couple that we can choose from. Hazel is going to need a couple of outfits so here are some of the clothing options for her!









SO CUTE RIGHT?




No comments:

Post a Comment