Friday, February 28, 2020

Some Visual Inspiration

I have always been interested in photography. I myself am not a good photographer, but I have always admire those who have the ability to take a "good" photo. I really liked these photos because they made me happy. Happiness is what I always strive for in my everyday life. I just want to be happy. I think I want to make a short film about happy people doing happy things. My film can have a conflict, but I want to spread joy. 

Here are some photos that made me happy. Maybe they will make you happy too :)
 

I love this woman's outfit. I want to be her in this moment.

These mountains are wonderous. 

Who doesn't love flowers?












Literally my dream. Also, the outfit is amazing.
A heart in rocks. Makes one wonder if this is "fake"?
















The CONFIDENCE









While I don't have a conclusive idea, at least this is a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment