Thursday, April 16, 2020

Beginning to Edit

Hey lovely blog reader, what's up?

I started editing my short film! At first, I decided to use wevideo instead of iMovie because I thought it would be more simple. it was working fine at first but I ran into an issue. Wevideo would not let me detach audio from my clips. Thus, I had to download what I had in wevideo and transfer it in iMovie. Imovie has been very easy to use(probably because I have had a lot of practice with it). I decided that I do not want to have music at the beginning of my film. I believe that music would not add to it. You will understand when you watch it. However, there is a part of my film where my main character has a dance party in the bathroom and thus I needed a song to play for that. I searched for hours but I ended up finding a song on the youtube audio library called "The saloon". It has an angsty rock vibe to it that I think helps convey my characters' emotions! That's all for today! Just a quick little update!



No comments:

Post a Comment