Sunday, February 24, 2019

So Much Work....So Little Time










Hey everyone! It’s me Rachel again. My film opening is due in roughly 6 weeks. That sounds like an abundance of time, but I’m actually feeling a bit overwhelmed. My partner Andrea is very involved in the drama club and I work part time at an icecream shop. With such busy schedules, it will be an absolute MUST for us to map out a schedule that we can religiously follow. This will allow us to stay organized and to gradullay do things, rather than all at once. Like I mentioned in my last blog post, we still do not know what our film opening is going to be about. We just know that it will be a character-driven story. If we want to create a film opening that can make an audience go WOW then we really need to meticulously plan how we go about a task like this. I think that
a step-by-step guide will be an A+ way in keeping myself organized
because I am practically a Pinterest mom (without the kids).

Here’s what my step-by-step looks like so far:



Step 1: Decide what the story will be for the film opening 

Step 2: Write the script for the story

Step 3: Work out any kinks/flaws within our story

Step 4: Determine what we will need to create a magnificent film opening (cast members, equipment, location planning, editing programs, etc)

Step 5: Set dates for filming 

Step 6: Film the film opening 

Step 7: Begin editing the material that we have

Step 8: Reshoot if necessary

Step 9: Continue editing

Step 10: Watch the film opening over and over to make sure that it is work that I am proud to turn in

This is a very simple list because it makes me feel like the task at hand is manageable. I know that Andrea and I can produce a well-done film opening if we work hard and put forth lots of effort. We must remain organized and dedicated!







No comments:

Post a Comment