Monday, January 13, 2020

Long Time No See- A SHIFT TO A LEVEL


Long time no see!  I’m back at it again with the blog in A level Media Studies. I debated taking this course for a bit, but ultimately I decided that furthering my knowledge in media and creating films, marketing campaigns, etc is far more fun than studying for an AP biology test biweekly. I knew a little bit about the A level course as one of my coworkers had already taken the class and raved about it. I knew that we were going to build upon our previous knowledge while also learning about new topics such as postmodernism. The transition was pretty easy and I have been just as successful as I was in AS. I find the essay writing a bit harder, but that is something that I know I will become better at with practice. I'm eager to begin working on my short film, but the creative process has always been a bit slow for me. Goodbye for now!

reaction gifs goodbye GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

No comments:

Post a Comment