Sunday, November 11, 2018

About Me!

      
                                                                   About Me!



       Welcome to my first blog post! Before we dive in, I would like to share a little bit about myself. My name is  Rachel Grossman and I was born in Miami, Florida on November 22,2001. That day also happened to be Thanksgiving so I guess you could say my parents had A LOT to be thankful for. Anyhow, I love going shopping and finding the most amazing, jaw-dropping deals. I also find myself spending my time either doing homework, chilling with friends(everyone says this when asked what they like to do, but like who doesn't like to chill with their friends??), working at Chill N, or selling clothes from my little (very little)online shop. ❤❤



No comments:

Post a Comment